Launch Your Search (Members Only, Limited Space) (Ended)
Looking to change jobs or just want to be more proactive in managing your career? Maybe you're frustrated with your current job search or are wondering why you haven't received a promotion you believe you deserve. No matter what your job status is, everyone should have a career plan, current resume, brand statement, know their strengths and be able to confidently talk about themselves. And Megan Walls of Walls Career Coaching can help you in all these areas with her 4-week Accelerated Group Coaching Program – Launch Your Search.
Accelerated Group Coaching Program - Launch Your Search:
- Week 1: Learn how to confidently talk about yourself in the interview
- Week 2: Develop your unique personal brand statement
- Week 3: Modernize your resume
- Week 4: Set realistic job search goals, structure your plan and take action immediately
Launch Your Search consists of:
- Four in-person sessions: one two-hour session followed by three 90-minute sessions
- Proprietary, customized career materials
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment and discussion
- Guidance and accountability from a professional career coach
- Unlimited email support provided throughout the program
- Support, synergy and motivation from fellow group members
Megan Walls is a certified executive and career coach providing professional guidance for all phases of your career: entry, advancement, and change. When it comes to the job search, Walls helps job seekers successfully navigate the search by arming them with proper career skills, tools, knowledge and guidance needed to lessen stress, boost confidence, and stand above the competition to get hired faster.
Members - $20 (Includes a StrengthsFinder Assessment)
Function tickets cannot be used for this event.
* If you miss 2 or more classes you will be charged a no-show fee of $20.
(Member pricing underwritten by CFA Society Chicago)
Attire: Business Casual
Registration: Register online below
Tuesday, September 11, 2018: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday, September 18, 2018: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday, September 25, 2018: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday, October 2, 2018: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
* This is a four-session workshop. Please arrive at 8:45 am as the program will start promptly every week. The first session will run 30 minutes longer.
Hosted by: Professional Development Advisory Group
*Special Notes Regarding Fees:
Credit card is required to guarantee ALL reservations. Day-of-event registrations accepted on-site only if applicable and space available. No walk-ins for this event accepted. Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, September 5th. If guests fail to cancel before the deadline and/or fail to attend the event they will be charged a $20 fee (please refer to details under fees).
Members of any CFA society may attend at the CFA Society Chicago member rate. If you are only a member of CFA Institute, you do not qualify for the society member rate.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.