CFA Institute Diversity & Inclusion 2018 Conference (Ended)
Strategies for Success
Date, Time, and Location:
Thursday, September 20, 2018 (add this event to your Outlook Calendar)
3:00 pm - 7:15 pm
The Westin St. Francis on Union Square, 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Driving Directions)
September 20 - 21, 2018
Diversity and Inclusion is an important strategic imperative for our society as well as many of our members. This conference is a great opportunity to get access to meaningful new content and learn from diverse industry leaders about their own experiences to advance their careers.
- Specifically, attendees of this year’s event will:
- Hear the latest research from CFA Institute on how investment firms can move toward a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Learn career strategies for individuals at all career levels, many who have broken the mold
- Hear about research-based insights on adopting a strategic mindset for connecting with female investors
- Learn about new approaches for creating inclusive workplaces
Additionally, there is a high-profile speaker lineup with many leading participants in the Diversity & Inclusion space including:
- Shazia Syed - Chief Executive Officer and Chairperson, Unilever Pakistan Limited
- Michele Norris – Former Host of NPR’s All Things Considered and Director of the Bridge, the Aspen Institute’s new program on race, identity, connectivity, and inclusion
- Lori Nishiura Mackenzie – Executive Director, Stanford University’s Clayman Institute for Gender Research
- Lynn S. Blake, CFA – Executive Vice President, State Street Global Advisors and CIO of Global Equity Beta Solutions
Full Agenda: View Online
CFA Institute Members/CFA Program Candidates: US$795
CIPM Certificants/Candidates: US$795
CFA Institute Investment Foundations Certificants/Candidates: US$795
*CFA Society Chicago members can receive an additional $100 off. Please request the code via email.
Attire: Business casual attire is appropriate for this conference.
CFA Institute CE Credit: Qualifies for 8.5 credit hours.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.