As a candidate in the CFA Program, you have demonstrated a commitment to your career in investment management. CFA Society Chicago understands the complexities and demands of this process, and our goal is to support you every step of the way. We invite you to join our organization as a Candidate Member. This local membership provides an extensive array of services designed to meet the specific needs of candidates. For those who have not yet joined the society, you can still benefit from our partnership with Kaplan Schweser and scholarship program.
• 2 Complimentary Function Tickets*
• Access to Job Posting Board and other members-only sections of our website
• Discounted member rates and members-only events
• Opportunity to serve as a volunteer on any Advisory Group
• CFA Scholarships for eligible candidates
• Discounted Kaplan Schweser Study Packages and instruction for the CFA Exam
$90 (Paid to CFA Society Chicago)
Membership with CFA Institute not required. Dues are collected on an annual basis from July 1 – June 30.
CANDIDATE MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
Currently registered as a Level I, Level II or Level III candidate in the CFA Program**
CFA Program activity within the previous 5 years
No CFA Institute sanctions for professional misconduct
Adhere to all policies set forth in the Candidate Responsibility Statement signed when entering the CFA Program
Enclose $90 membership dues, payable by check (made out to CFA Society Chicago), money order, or credit card
* Regular, Affiliate, and Candidate Members who pay full membership dues receive two (2) function tickets that can be used towards almost any CFA Society Chicago event. Retired members receive one (1) function ticket. Student Members do not receive any function tickets.
** Level I candidates must be enrolled for an upcoming exam. Level II or Level III candidates do not need to be enrolled for the next exam to be eligible for a Candidate Membership. You must simply have an active candidate number.