Collaborative WIM Initiative
This collaboration is modeled after the CFA Institute Women In Investment (WIM) Initiative. CFA societies and FPA chapters around the country have joined efforts to further our shared goals of inclusion and diversity in capitalism. This is a grassroots campaign:
• To empower female professionals across all facets of the finance industry
• To support the advancement and development of female leaders, as well as to celebrate their accomplishments
• To establish a broad-based community and share resources to promote our shared vision
• To create demand for diversity
JANUARY 12, 2021
CFA Society Indianapolis hosts “Hack Your Own Brain” with Dr. Karolien Notebaert, Founder of One-Step Ahead, Notebaert Consulting.
JANUARY 12, 2021
FPA Austin hosts “The 10 Marketing Tools You Never Knew You’ve Always Needed” with Sheryl Hickerson, CEO, Females and Finance.
JANUARY 26, 2021
Women Investing in Security and Education hosts “Secrets of Wealthy and Successful Women” with Veronica Dagher, Co-Creator, Wall Street Journal Podcast Series: Secrets of Wealthy Women.
FEBRUARY 3, 2021
CFA Society Indianapolis hosts “Break Free from Imposter Syndrome: Embrace Your Confident, Capable Self” featuring Michele Galloway, Of Counsel Cooley.
May 6, 2021
CFA Society Los Angeles hosts “The Myth of Fearlessness” with Mary Poffenroth, STEM Faculty at San Jose University.
Registration Opens Soon
LEARN MORE & CONNECT
Follow on LinkedIn
Submit Speaker or Topic
Submit Resource to Share
• Digital Content created by your Society/Chapter that showcases talented, accomplished female leaders in the finance industry
• Resources to support the advancement and development of female investment professionals
• Relevant industry news related to Diversity & Inclusion
Our inaugural collaborative event on September 29, 2020 (hosted by the Women’s Network of CFA Society Chicago) was the first in a series of programs designed to celebrate female leaders and inspire young professionals. Nearly 200 CFA Society and FPA members joined us for a candid conversation with Stephanie Cohen, Chief Strategy Officer of Goldman Sachs.
Sarah Yao Schutzman, CFA
Providence Heights Capital Management LLC
CFA Society Indianapolis
WIM Chair, Membership Chair
Arielle Bittoni, CFA
Chief Wealth Strategist
Refresh Investments LLC
CFA Society Los Angeles
Women’s Member Community Co-Chair
Christine Tinker, CFA
Equity Portfolio Manager
Northern Trust Asset Management
CFA Society Chicago
Women’s Network Co-Chair
Municipal Finance at RBC
CFA Society New Mexico
Women’s Advisory Committee
Victoria Prescott, CFA
Capital Markets & Investor Relations
at Realty Income Corporation
CFA Society San Diego